Hampton Colours takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. We will only use your personal information to deliver the products and services you have requested from us, and to meet our legal responsibilities.
How Do We Collect Information?
We obtain information about you when you engage us to deliver our products and services and when you use our website, for example, when you contact us.
What Information Do We Collect?
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on which products and services you engage us to deliver. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, telephone number, email address, which pages you may have visited on our website and when you accessed them.
How Is Your Information Used?
In general terms, and depending on which products and services you engage us to deliver, as part of providing our agreed services we may use your information to:
- contact you by post, email or telephone
- understand your needs and how they may be met
- maintain our records in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations
- process financial transactions
Who Has Access to Your Information?
- we will not sell or rent your information to third parties
- we will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- any staff with access to your information have a duty of confidentiality under the ethical standards that this firm is required to follow
How to Acess & Update Your Information
Keeping your information up to date and accurate is important to us. We commit to regularly review and correct where necessary, the information that we hold about you. If any of your information changes, please email or write to us, or call us using the ‘Contact Information’ noted below. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Hampton Colours holds about you.
Security Precautions to Protect Your Information
Whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access information, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Your data will be processed in our offices in the UK. We take the security of your data seriously and so all our systems have appropriate security in place that complies with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
We may occasionally contact you by email, post or telephone with details of any changes in legal and regulatory requirements or other developments that may be relevant to your affairs and, where applicable, how we may assist you further. If you do not wish to receive such information from us, please let us know by contacting us as indicated under ‘Contact Information’ below.
Access Your Information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting Your Information: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of Your Information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- you consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
- you have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see ‘Objecting to how we may use your information’ below
- our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations
- we are using your information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see ‘withdrawing consent to use your information’ below.
Withdrawing Consent to Use Your Information: Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purposes for which consent was given. Please contact us in any of the ways set out in ‘Contact Information’ below if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Toadsmoor Mills, Brimscombe,
Stroud. GL5 2UH. United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 (0)1453 731 555
We seek to resolve all complaints about how we handle your personal information but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
SK9 5AF. United Kingdom.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
or 01625 545 745 (national rate)